You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Today's Posts
Register

Movie-Forumz needs Staff, to volunteer click here please!

movie-forumz.tv \ Community Section \ Off Topic \ Donations and Staff needed

Host Legend

Click to turn in your report

Old 10-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Sluggish
TicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortalityTicTac is on the way to immortality
Default Donations and Staff needed

Flattr this

As of now there isnt enough donations to meet the monthly goal...i understand its hard to tell as the bar doesnt work properly...however i have explained many times that people need to stop pressing donate now if they dont really intend to follow through with it...thats what messes it up

Secondly...if you want a pink donator name go to edit your profile and use the subscription feature. the donation bar is for those who wish to donate $1.

we are running on less than..minimum staff capacity so please apply for a staff position...u need nothing...just a bit of time.

bills are due on the 20th...

thanks to all of those faithful donators ...unfortunately it is always the same ppl who donate...

most of all though...thanks to the hardworking faithful staff we have left...u guys rock

Wisdom:
...Wyrd bi ful ard...
"Fate is Inexorable"

Send a private message to TicTac Find all posts by TicTac Add TicTac to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 12:35 PM

cooljim198 is on a distinguished road

Ok on Friday..I have donated before

Send a private message to cooljim198 Find all posts by cooljim198 Add cooljim198 to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 12:40 PM

Spooky
nephillim is just really nicenephillim is just really nicenephillim is just really nicenephillim is just really nice

Got no credit card since i'm a drug addict! Going in Rehab in less than 3 week probably!! Amaza me everytimes that people can't give more than that for a site like that! Just take 2 sec in think...Imagine no more of hat site!! Go try find one better!!...Would be no more cartoon and all...New release...You will have to go pay for flick and all! Peace and tx for people who give at l;east a dollar and the one who work on tht site! Peace!

Send a private message to nephillim Find all posts by nephillim Add nephillim to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 12:55 PM

Spaced
diagron is on a distinguished road

donated 5bucks I know its not much but every little bit helps and to all the people who use excuses like I don't have a credit card or cant read the paypal site stop being leeches and actually give where credit is due and donate

credit card (use VISA Debit most banks offer it look into it)

PayPal (doesn't matter which PayPal country site you use the login is exactly the same so if you are familiar with PayPal you have no excuse)

Send a private message to diagron Find all posts by diagron Add diagron to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 01:25 PM

Energetic
flamework32 is an unknown quantity at this point

i intend to donate i been using this site and think its is great for new good quality movies , but just lost my wallet i dont have any credit cards or debit cards , i would just like some more time to enjoy these movies with my family and i will soon donate.

Send a private message to flamework32 Find all posts by flamework32 Add flamework32 to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 02:20 PM
ViP / Moderator Recruit

Angelic
Bella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortalityBella 101 is on the way to immortality

Debit cards can be bought from your local post office and you have it prepaid so you dont have to use a credit card as this one is simalar but a diffrent option You can say put 50 dollars to 100 dollars it is just a thought Also you could become staff too as Tic has stated

Send a private message to Bella 101 Find all posts by Bella 101 Add Bella 101 to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 02:31 PM

Sneaky
anglosoldat is an unknown quantity at this point

ill see what I can do

Send a private message to anglosoldat Find all posts by anglosoldat Add anglosoldat to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 02:53 PM

sabrinaking is an unknown quantity at this point

i fully understand therefore I will donate

Send a private message to sabrinaking Find all posts by sabrinaking Add sabrinaking to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 03:01 PM

Thralldragoon is an unknown quantity at this point

I get paid on the first I will give what I can.

Send a private message to Thralldragoon Find all posts by Thralldragoon Add Thralldragoon to Your Contacts
Old 10-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Super Moderators

Devilish
Brett is a jewel in the roughBrett is a jewel in the roughBrett is a jewel in the rough

Thankyou Tic.

Send a private message to Brett Find all posts by Brett Add Brett to Your Contacts